Muscle Meals - Sweet Potato Max Muffins
2 scoops Cinnamon Baking Mix
1 can Yams (drained and rinsed)
1 T grass fed butter
1 T Coconut oil
1. Drain the can of yams and rinse away the syrup. You may substitute one fully cooked sweet potato for the canned yams.
2. Mash yams with fork.
3. Mix yams, 1 egg, and melted butter and coconut oil.
4. Add 2 scoops Baking Mix and 2oz water. Mix thoroughly.
5. Pour mixture into muffin or cupcake pan.
6. Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.
*note: if cooking in a shallow baking dish or on a cookie sheet, cooking time will be closer to 15 minutes.
If you liked this recipe check out:
Have Any Questions About Max Effort Supplements?