Muscle Meals - Seared Tuna Tacos
Tuna Steaks (raw) - 2
Red Cabbage - 1/2 head
Cilantro - 1/2 bunch (fresh)
Avocado - 1.5
Lime - 2
Coconut Oil - 2-3 Tbl
- Shred cabbage and mix in a bowl with juice of 2 limes, chopped cilantro and sea salt to taste.
- Dice Avocado and season with salt, pepper, and lime juice.
- Dice Tuna Steaks into cubes 1/2 inch thick and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a skillet to medium high and add coconut oil. Once the oil is hot, add Tuna cubes, stirring frequently for 1-2 minutes to lightly flash fry for medium rare. Cook longer for medium or medium well.
- Heat tortillas in a pan or on the grill, turning frequently until lightly crisp.
- Add tuna, slaw, avocado to shells. Drizzle with sriracha or add salsa. Makes 8-10 servings.
If you like this recipe, head over to out Muscle Meals page for more great recipes!