Max Effort Coffee Cake Recipe
2 Scoops or 1 Cup Cinnamon Baking Mix
1/6 Cup Coconut Oil
3 Tablespoons grass fed Butter (keep 1T to grease pan)
1-2oz pecans (may substitute walnuts or almonds)
1/3 Cup of Water
1. Preheat oven to 325.
2. Microwave coconut oil and butter just until melted.
3. In large bowl mix egg, coconut oil, 2 Tablespoons butter, and water.
4. Chop nuts and add to mixture.
5. Fold 1 cup Cinnamon Baking Mix into mixture.
6. Grease small 9”x5” baking dish or meat loaf pan with remaining butter.
7. Pour mixture into baking dish and place in oven.
8. Bake 15-20 minutes.
9. Slice and dip pieces into your favorite coffee.
10. Experience perfection.
If you like this recipe, check out: