Partner V-Up Core Routine
1) Both individuals begin in a plank position, balancing on their hands and toes, facing one another.
2) Your shoulders should be directly above your wrists and your feet should be hip-width apart. Throughout the exercise keep your core engaged while maintaining a straight line from head to toe.
3) Then, bring your right hand off the floor and extend your arm straight out from your shoulder, reaching diagonally to slap palms with your partner.
4) Bring your right hand back to the floor.
5) Then press down through your shoulders and arms to lift the hips (into a upside down V) toward the ceiling and repeat this movement with your left hand.
—->>> Repeat this exercise for 4 sets of 10 repetitions on each side.
Chady recovers from this workout with the Max Effort Post Workout