Max Effort Protein Pancake Recipe
*The best tasting and easiest protein pancake ever*
1/3 cup water
1 Tablespoon grass fed butter or cooking spray
1. Heat skillet over medium low heat
2. Hand blend baking mix and water. Batter should be slightly runny. If it is too thick, add more water. If the batter is too runny, add another tablespoon or two of baking mix.
3. Melt butter into skillet and coat entire surface.
4. Make either two large pan size Pancakes, or pour 1/6 cup batter at a time to form small pancakes.
5. Once edges of pancakes are getting golden brown and a few air bubbles are coming thru, flip the pancakes. Once flipped, it will take roughly 1/3 of the time it cooked on the first side to finish cooking thru.
6. No syrup required…these things taste amazing!
If you liked this recipe, check out: