Max Effort Carb Spike Cookie Recipe
*Anabolic Fasting approved*
2 scoops Max Effort Baking Mix
1/2 cup raisins
1/4 cup peanuts or almonds
1 Tablespoon butter or cooking spray to grease baking sheet (or Parchment paper)
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Chop nuts
3. Blend 2 scoops Baking mix with raisins and chopped nuts in large mixing bowl.
4. Start adding water 2 tablespoons at a time until cookie batter is the right consistency. The batter should stick slightly to a spoon as a paste, not run off as a liquid.
5. Spoon cookie size globs onto greased baking sheet or parchment paper
6. Bake for 8-10 minutes. Do not over cook,
7. Remove from oven and let cool.
8. Commence the night time carb spiking cookie mayhem
If you liked this recipe, check out: