Jalapeño Smash Burger
Jalapeno Smash Burgers
Ground Beef - 1lb
Jalepenos - 2 diced
Onion - 1/2 small, diced
Garlic - 2 cloves chopped
Egg - 1
Cheddar Cheese - 1/4 cup, shredded
Salt - to taste
Olive oil - 1 tablespoon
1. Heat a flat top or skillet to medium high
2. Combine all ingredients (except for beef) in large bowl then fold mixture into beef.
3. Form beef mix into 4 equal sized meat balls.
4. Add oil to flat top
5. Add meat balls to flat top then smash down using the back of a spatula
6. cook 3-4 minutes per side, flipping once