Dustin Myers's Wrestling Stack
The timing of WHEN you are taking WHAT is ultra important when it comes to getting the most out of your supplements. It would be convenient if I could take everything at once each day - but that isn’t how it works. While mixing five products into some super sups-shake may sound like a time saving idea, it is important to spread things out for maximum absorption and biolateralpercolation (I made that word up…just checking to see if you are paying attention).
Here’s how I take MY Max each day:
1. Test Booster: key to maximizing natural testosterone production. I take 3 capsules mid-morning, usually before my second workout. I take another 3 capsules at night before bed - just in case the other benefits is true. Ha!
2. Tri-Blend Creatine: key to strength gains. I am so pumped that we finally have a creatine product available. The fact that it is a tri-blend rather than strictly monohydrate is incredible. I have had bloating/water retention issues in the past with monohydrate but have not encountered that with our tri-blend formula. I take 1 scoop before weight training and 1 scoop after the lift. I usually mix it with my Lemonade Post.
3. Lemonade Post Workout: key to recovery. I feel that the BCAAs and Glutamine in our delicious Post is the secret weapon that allows me to train so often at a high intensity. I drink it with every training session - up to 3 times per day. I mix 1 scoop in a shaker full of water (along with a scoop of creatine) and sip it during the workout. I typically mix an additional scoop with a full shaker and chug it once the workout is over. That makes my daily tally between 4-6 scoops.
5. Tri-Blend Protein: convenient and delicious treat. I use our protein, typically the Chocolate Peanut Butter, as a between meals “snack” or as a treat before bed. My favorite shake for mid morning or after noon is the Muscle Latte - 8oz Coconut milk, 1 scoop tri-blend, 1 shot Espresso. If I am doing the shake before bed I will sub out the espresso and add a tablespoon of peanut butter or almond butter.
6. Baking Mix: gourmet protein desserts. Out of all the great Muscle Dessert Recipes I have come up with using our versatile baking mix, the basic pancakes are still my favorite. I will typically whip up a batch of batter using the Cinnamon Baking Mix and cook small silver dollar sized pancakes. Of course I pop a few when they are hot off the griddle, but I love the convenience of having a stack of them in the fridge to snack on when ever I’m craving a yummy snack.
If you liked this article check out:
Have Any Questions About Max Effort Supplements?