Stuffed Breakfast Peppers
Want to be the hit of your buddy’s tailgate cookout? Show up early before the game with a tray of these hot mamas and everyone will want to hire you to cater the next one.
Cherry Peppers - 12
Eggs - 2
Prosciutto or Ham - 4 oz diced
Goat Cheese - 2oz crumbled
Garlic - 2 cloves diced
Basil - 1/4 chopped fresh leaves or 2 TBL dried
- Preheat oven to 325
- cut tops off peppers and remove seeds. Place peppers on foil lined tray
- whisk eggs, garlic, cheese, ham, basil and a dash of salt in mixing bowl
- place filling into large zip lock bag
- cut bottom corner off of bag and squeeze filling into peppers. Do not over-fill. Replace tops of peppers.
- Bake at 325 for 45-60 minutes or until peppers look wrinkled and cooked thoroughly.
The egg will expand as it cooks, so be careful not to over-fill. The ingredient amounts are approximate, it may very depending on the size of the peppers you use. If using bigger peppers such as bell peppers or banana peppers you will need to increase the cooking time slightly. If making a batch for a tailgate, you will need to double or triple the recipe.
If you liked this recipe, check out:
Have Any Questions About Max Effort Supplement?