Welcome back to another episode of Muscle Meals with your host, Dustin Myers! Today, Dustin is going over a great recipe using the Max Effort Baking Mix to make some AMAZING Protein Pancakes! The real test was to see if these protein pancakes were kid approved. After further investigation we did find that these protein pancakes and the Max Effort Muscle Baking were kid approved. You've got to try this stuff! It very well could change your whole out look on eating dessert! Give this Protein Pancake recipe a try and let us know what you think!
1/3 cup water
1 Tablespoon grass fed butter or cooking spray
1. Heat skillet over medium low heat
2. Hand blend baking mix and water. Batter should be slightly runny. If it is too thick, add more water. If the batter is too runny, add another tablespoon or two of baking mix.
3. Melt butter into skillet and coat entire surface.
4. Make either two large pan size Pancakes, or pour 1/6 cup batter at a time to form small pancakes.
5. Once edges of pancakes are getting golden brown and a few air bubbles are coming thru, flip the pancakes. Once flipped, it will take roughly 1/3 of the time it cooked on the first side to finish cooking thru.
6. No syrup required…these things taste amazing!
If you liked this video, check out: