Protein Cinnamon Coffee Cake
Welcome back to another episode of Muscle Meals with your host, Dustin Myers! Today, Dustin is going over a great recipe using the Max Effort Baking Mix to make an AMAZING Cinnamon Coffee Cake! This is one of Dustin's all time favorite recipes to make but now with the help of the Baking Mix he can enjoy it more often without cheating on his diet and you can enjoy the benefits as well! Our Baking Mix is very versatile and can be utilized in many different recipes. You can now enjoy yourself and eat all of your favorite baked goods gilt-free. Give this Cinnamon Coffee Cake recipe a try and let us know what you think!
2 Scoops or 1 Cup Cinnamon Baking Mix
1/6 Cup Coconut Oil
3 Tablespoons grass fed Butter (keep 1T to grease pan)
1-2oz pecans (may substitute walnuts or almonds)
1/3 Cup of Water
1. Preheat oven to 325.
2. Microwave coconut oil and butter just until melted.
3. In large bowl mix egg, coconut oil, 2 Tablespoons butter, and water.
4. Chop nuts and add to mixture.
5. Fold 1 cup Cinnamon Baking Mix into mixture.
6. Grease small 9”x5” baking dish or meat loaf pan with remaining butter.
7. Pour mixture into baking dish and place in oven.
8. Bake 15-20 minutes.
9. Slice and dip pieces into your favorite coffee.
10. Experience perfection.
If you liked this recipe, check out: