Carb Spike Protein Cookie
Welcome back to another episode of Muscle Meals with your host, Dustin Myers! Today, Dustin is going over a great recipe using the Max Effort Baking Mix to make some AMAZING Carb Spike Protein Cookies! This is a special recipe for all those who follow Cory Gregory's Anabolic Fasting diet plan out there. With the diet you carb spike at night so Dustin is going to show you how to design the best carb spike protein cookie to eat right before bed. This is a super simple recipe that only requires a couple ingredients. Give this Carb Spike Protein Cookie recipe a try and let us know what you think!
*Anabolic Fasting approved*
2 scoops Max Effort Baking Mix
1/2 cup raisins
1/4 cup peanuts or almonds
1 Tablespoon butter or cooking spray to grease baking sheet (or Parchment paper)
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Chop nuts
3. Blend 2 scoops Baking mix with raisins and chopped nuts in large mixing bowl.
4. Start adding water 2 tablespoons at a time until cookie batter is the right consistency. The batter should stick slightly to a spoon as a paste, not run off as a liquid.
5. Spoon cookie size globs onto greased baking sheet or parchment paper
6. Bake for 8-10 minutes. Do not over cook,
7. Remove from oven and let cool.
8. Commence the night time carb spiking cookie mayhem
If you liked this recipe, check out:
Have Any Questions About Max Effort Supplements?