Avocado Caprese Salad
Welcome back to another episode of Muscle Meals with your host, Dustin Myers! Today, Dustin is going over a great recipe for a healthy Avocado Caprese Salad. Try this non-dairy version of the Italian classic that is loaded with healthy fats, antioxidants and flavor. This is a great quick and easy recipe that is refreshing and satisfying. Give this Avocado Caprese Salad a try and let us know what you think!
Avocado Caprese Salad:
1. Slice a large beefsteak type tomato into 1/2” discs.
2. Cut an avocado length wise and slice into pieces.
3. Layer the tomato slices and avocado.
4. Top with sea salt and cracked pepper, then drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
5. Garnish with fresh basil leaves.
Variation: If using smaller or cherry tomatoes, simply dice the tomato and avocado into cubes and mix all ingredients in a bowl. Dried basil is also an acceptable substitute as well as Italian dressing in place of the olive oil and vinegar. For extra fat and flavor, crumble some fresh goat cheese over the top of the stack.
If you liked this recipe, check out:
Have Any Questions About Max Effort Supplement?