Apple Pie Sliders
Is there anything more “American” than apple pie?
And Chocolate Chip pancakes.
So with that in mind, I decided to create the ultimate slice of red blooded Americana - the Apple Pie Slider.
Max Effort Baking Mix - 1 scoop
Egg - 1
Apple - 1, diced
Butter - 2-3 tablespoons, divided
1. Mix egg, 1 scoop baking mix, and 2-3oz water in mixing bowl until thin batter forms
2. Heat skillet to medium.
3. Add 2T butter and apple. Cover
4. Cook apple, adding cinnamon and stirring occasionally.
5. Heat separate skillet to medium low and add remaining butter.
6. Cook 1-2 tablespoon size pancakes, flipping once.
7. Remove pancakes from skillet and top with apples.