Max Effort Cup Cake Recipe
1 cup baking mix
1/6 cup coconut oil
2 Tablespoons grass fed butter
2 Tablespoons applesauce (optional)
1T Cocoa Powder
1 cup coco-whip (or low sugar Kool Whip substitute)
1 scoop Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein
1. Preheat oven to 325.
2. Microwave coconut oil and butter just until melted.
3. In large bowl mix egg, oil, butter, applesauce (optional), and cocoa powder.
4. stir in baking mix and mix until proper consistency is achieved.
5. Pour mixture into cupcake wrappers or into sheet pan.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
7. While cupcakes are baking, make the icing mix folding 1 cup Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein into one cup coco-whip. Place icing mix in freezer until cupcakes are done.
8. Let cupcakes (or sheet cake) cool for 10 minutes before applying icing.
9. Rock out with your you know what out.