3 HEALTHY Protein Packed Treats
All of my Muscle Desserts Baking Mix Recipes are fairly simple, but of course I am an experienced cook….so to a novice chef they may seem complicated. Are you ready for a recipe that is literally fool proof? Even if you have never set foot in the kitchen or the only oven you have ever used is a microwave, you are still going to be able to make these killer Chocolate Chip Protein Cookies.
Pre heat oven to 350.
Place 1 cup of Chocolate Chip Baking Mix into a large mixing bowl. Start adding water, 2-3 Tablespoons at a time, and mix. The key is to not add too much water – you want the mix to be thick and paste-like, but with no visible powder. If you pick up a spoonful, the mix should stick to the spoon, not run off. If you accidentally add too much water, simply add another tablespoon or two of Baking Mix until you have the right consistency.
Scoop up a small glop of the mixture and spoon onto a greased baking sheet or parchment paper (recommended for crisper cookies). Make sure to space them out slightly as the cookies will spread out slightly as they bake. Depending on the size of you globs, 1 cup should make between 6-10 cookies. Place them in preheated oven and bake until edges and bottom are golden brown, roughly 8-10 minutes. Allow them to cool for a few minutes before enjoying solo or sharing with a cup of coffee.
2 scoops or 1 cup baking mix
1/6 cup coconut oil
2 Tablespoons grass fed butter
2 Tablespoons applesauce (optional)
2 Tablespoons Cocoa Powder
1 cup coco-whip (or low sugar Kool Whip substitute)
1 scoop Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein
1/3 Cup of Water
1. Preheat oven to 325.
2. Microwave coconut oil and butter just until melted.
3. In large bowl mix egg, oil, butter, applesauce (optional), cocoa powder, and water.
4. stir in baking mix and mix until proper consistency is achieved.
5. Pour mixture into cupcake wrappers or into sheet pan.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
7. While cupcakes are baking, make the icing mix folding 1 cup Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein into one cup coco-whip. Place icing mix in freezer until cupcakes are done.
8. Let cupcakes (or sheet cake) cool for 10 minutes before applying icing.
9. Rock out with your you know what out.
*Anabolic Fasting approved*
2 scoops Max Effort Baking Mix
1/2 cup raisins
1/4 cup peanuts or almonds
1 Tablespoon butter or cooking spray to grease baking sheet (or Parchment paper)
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Chop nuts
3. Blend 2 scoops Baking mix with raisins and chopped nuts in large mixing bowl.
4. Start adding water 2 tablespoons at a time until cookie batter is the right consistency. The batter should stick slightly to a spoon as a paste, not run off as a liquid.
5. Spoon cookie size globs onto greased baking sheet or parchment paper
6. Bake for 8-10 minutes. Do not over cook,
7. Remove from oven and let cool.
8. Commence the night time carb spiking cookie mayhem
If you liked these recipes check out:
Have Any Questions About Max Effort Supplements?