You're a Degenerate If: You Make Apple Pie With the New Apple Pie Protein
Here at Max Effort Muscle, we jokingly pride ourselves on our degeneracy. So, we decided to kick off a new segment called, "you're a degenerate if."
What better way to start this segment off than to make an apple pie with the new Max Effort Muscle protein. Because who wants to drink it with water when you can make a pie with it? (It is also delicious with water or milk or whatever you desire to mix it with)
Give this recipe a try this weekend, or during the week if you are a degenerate like me:
- 1 1/2 c. Max Effort Muscle Apple Pie Protein
- 1/8 c. melted coconut oil
- 1 tbs. coconut flour
- 1 c. peeled & diced apples
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 c. unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 c. stevia
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients.
- Pour in a 8×8 dish.
- Sprinkle cinnamon on the top.
- Bake until apples are to your texture liking- about 25-30 min.